The Epson printer is specifically designed for high performance with solid results in the advertising world. The Epson printer is the best choice for high-quality print works. It is most reliable for performance with quality results. You can install Epson printers and take advantage of these advanced features. It is very easy to install. Here, In this blog, We are discussing How to Resolve Epson Printer Error Code 0x88?
The Epson Printer Error 0x88 indicates a problem with the Epson Printer Ink System. Due to the use of an old cartridge, you encounter such an error code. Epson printer error code 0x88 usually occurs for several reasons. Print Head, Ink Cartridge, Encoder Sender can cause this error in anyone. If your print head is not working properly, you may encounter this 0x88 error on your Epson printer when you replace a new ink cartridge with an old encoder sensor under the cartridge carrier.
Alternative Ways to Fix Epson Error Code 0x88:
Method 1: Ink Cartridges Reinstallation
- To begin, remove all of the ink cartridges currently installed in your Epson printer. As a result, they’re back in the car.
- Close the lid and power up your printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from the printer’s back when it is turned on.
- Return the power cord to the wall outlet after a few minutes have passed.
- After that, switch on your printer to see whether the Epson error code 0x88 is present or not.
Method 2: Printer Start Again
- If this error appears on your display screen, then you will have to disconnect all the power cables from the wall outlet and the printer.
- Just wait a few minutes.
- Switch on your printer after reconnecting the power cable.
Method 3: Swap the cartridge and after that reboot
- If one of the above two solutions helps to avoid this mistake then simply swap the working cartridge.
- Restart your computer and try printing again.
Connect with the Printer Support team to instant solution
Following these steps to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x88, if you are unable to fix your issues after reading this blog also. So, then you may get connected to our advisors and resolve your issues. They will provide instant solutions related to their issues.