Sometimes Epson printer users might encounter the matter Epson Printer Not Printing throughout a print job. This can be the foremost common printing error faced by users. The error might disturb the user’s work, in such a condition, the user becomes helpless.
Therefore, to unravel the Epson printer isn’t printing problems, you’ll be able to follow the below steps to resolve the error.
Get Alternative Solution by calling us at helpline Toll-Free Number: +1-866-231-0111
Reason of Epson Printer Not Printing Issue
There are varied reasons because of that you bump into your printer unable to print type of issues. Let’s have a glimpse of the doable reasons your Epson printer not printing properly:
- Due to improper established of your Epson printer
- Printer not properly connected to the pc
- Your printer port settings might not match the printer affiliation port
- Epson printer isn’t your default printer
- Updated Epson printer driver isn’t put in
- Updated Windows of the device isn’t supporting printer’s drivers
- Issues with the microcode of your Epson printer driver
- Virus or malware attack
- Corrupt printer file
Steps to Resolve Epson Printer Not Printing Issues
If you’re facing associate degree Epson printer not printing issue and you don’t acumen to resolve it. Thus, here are the simple steps to Resolve Epson Printer Not Printing Issue. Don’t agonize regarding it simply follow the steps below:
Step 1: Check Connection
Sometimes the corrupt affiliation can even rise printer isn’t printing issue, therefore for this user initial check all the connections and wires.
- Check the USB cable affiliation
- Ensure that your wireless Epson printer is connected well to the pc.
- Check if there’s a difficulty with net speed.
- Ensure that your printer and pc square measure connected with constant LAN.
- Switch off your printer and pc, pull out the ability offer cable.
- Now when watching for thirty seconds you’ll switch each the machines on.
Step 2: Delete previous printing commands
- After gap your printer currently you wish to travel on the printer settings.
- Search Printers & Scanners on the search bar.
- Now within the Printers window choose your printer.
- Right-click on your Epson printer and click on on Printer Queue/ See what’s printing.
- In the new window, you may see all the printing previous printing commands.
- Select all or one by one delete all the printing jobs.
- Note: If still, your Epson printer isn’t operating then you wish to follow the below step. But first, check if the Epson printer, not printing error is resolved or not, by printing a check print paper.
Step 3: Reinstall the Epson Printer Driver
Sometimes once the printer not printing issue doesn’t get solved, users are suggested to Set up Epson Printer Driver.
- Open the printer window and from the list choose your Epson printer.
- Now attend the Epson printer setup page and choose the printer drivers and code of your printer to set up them.
- Click to transfer.
- Now attend transfer the file of your printer so double click on the recently downloaded file.
- Click Install and follow the on-screen directions.
- Wait till your printer drivers and code are fully put in, and don’t shut the window throughout the installation method.
- Click on end.
- Switch off your printer and pc so open.
- Now provides a print command to examine whether or not the Epson printer, not printing issue is solved or not.
After following the on top of steps your Epson printer can once more begin operating.
If the above of written steps don’t seem to be that abundant useful to resolve printer not printing issues. There’s an added easy manner through that you’ll get a reliable help. All you need to try and do is to place a call at Printer Customer Service (+1-866-231-0111) and keep tuned with the technicians who answer your call. They need an inclination to deal with all types of printer connected issues with a pinch.